![]() |
| My Rockin' Gemini Grrl |
Q1: Who is Gemini Grrl?
ANS: She is my daughter, my first-born, my one and only child (for now!), the apple of my eye, my world, my life, my everything.
ANS: She is my daughter, my first-born, my one and only child (for now!), the apple of my eye, my world, my life, my everything.
Q2: How old is Gemini Grrl?
ANS: She turns 3 years old this year (2015) - officially becoming a Preschooler and a Threenager! Hahaha.
ANS: She turns 3 years old this year (2015) - officially becoming a Preschooler and a Threenager! Hahaha.
Q3: Why the name "Gemini Grrl?" Is it a typo?
ANS: For privacy reasons, I have chosen not to disclose her name on my blog, so have created a pseudonym for her. Since I am am Taurus Mommy, I thought it would be fitting that she had Gemini incorporated into the new nick name, as that is her zodiac sign. The second half of the name is not a typo, it is an alternative way of writing "Girl", just with a little more attitude, because that is exactly how my daughter is ;)
ANS: For privacy reasons, I have chosen not to disclose her name on my blog, so have created a pseudonym for her. Since I am am Taurus Mommy, I thought it would be fitting that she had Gemini incorporated into the new nick name, as that is her zodiac sign. The second half of the name is not a typo, it is an alternative way of writing "Girl", just with a little more attitude, because that is exactly how my daughter is ;)
Q4: Are you raising her to become a Feminist?
ANS: I am raising her to hopefully become a strong, confident, kind, caring, generous, independent, intelligent, worldly, open-minded young lady who will help to be the change in this world. I am not into the whole "princess" thing and will not encourage it in my household, nor am I particularly a fan of the colour pink. But I do not want to strictly dictate my daughter's choices or preferences in life so will grit my teeth if she steers in that direction.
ANS: I am raising her to hopefully become a strong, confident, kind, caring, generous, independent, intelligent, worldly, open-minded young lady who will help to be the change in this world. I am not into the whole "princess" thing and will not encourage it in my household, nor am I particularly a fan of the colour pink. But I do not want to strictly dictate my daughter's choices or preferences in life so will grit my teeth if she steers in that direction.
Q5: So what is her favourite colour?
Definitely NOT pink! Phew. Haha! Her favourite colour so far is purple (like mine! But I promise that I did not force it upon her. Maybe she's just constantly surrounded by a lot of my purple stuff so associates that colour with me, so therefore prefers it?). But I do have some pink stuff here and there for her because I don't want to make it a "forbidden" colour of sorts as it may later on become an obsession (!!).
Definitely NOT pink! Phew. Haha! Her favourite colour so far is purple (like mine! But I promise that I did not force it upon her. Maybe she's just constantly surrounded by a lot of my purple stuff so associates that colour with me, so therefore prefers it?). But I do have some pink stuff here and there for her because I don't want to make it a "forbidden" colour of sorts as it may later on become an obsession (!!).
Q6: Does she have a lovey/ cuddly/ security blanket?
ANS: Yup! It is a "Perfect Panda" Care Bear (cousin) plush doll from my personal vintage toys collection. Well, so maybe he is not exactly vintage (because this exact doll was made around the year 2000), but he had been sitting in my cupboard with all my other plush dolls for quite some time before she was even born. It was originally a birthday gift from my sister (because she knows how much I love Care Bears and My Little Ponies), but when Gemini Grrl finally came along in 2012, she picked him out by herself out of all the other dolls presented to her and he just became her favourite ever since then and thus earning the honourable status of being her lovey/ cuddly. In fact, you can actually see him in the background on the left of the picture above :)
Q7: What is Gemini Grrl's personality like?
ANS: She is friendly, cheerful, cheeky, active, inquisitive, generous, vocal, fun, out-going, articulate and talkative. True to her Gemini nature, she is also sociable, but has her quiet moments, and sometimes even appears to have a dual personality! Always a joy to be around, but can get bored rather easily so constantly needs to be doing something. She's pretty easy-going though and warms up to people rather quickly.
ANS: She is friendly, cheerful, cheeky, active, inquisitive, generous, vocal, fun, out-going, articulate and talkative. True to her Gemini nature, she is also sociable, but has her quiet moments, and sometimes even appears to have a dual personality! Always a joy to be around, but can get bored rather easily so constantly needs to be doing something. She's pretty easy-going though and warms up to people rather quickly.
Q8: What are her favourite activities?
ANS: Swimming or any kind of water play; Painting; Drawing; Singing; Dancing; Playing with her dollhouses; Doing puzzles; Having playdates with her friends.
Q9: What is her favourite food?
ANS: Ice cream! Just like Mommy. Hehehe.
Q10: Is she more like Mommy or Daddy?
ANS: When she was just born, she looked EXACTLY liked her Daddy! But as the months went by, she started to resemble me at that very same age. I would even make photo comparisons and my own Father couldn't tell us apart! She definitely has her Daddy's nose though, but most people says she looks more like me now. She walks like her Daddy, but is dramatic like Mommy. Her food preferences are more like Daddy, but she gets her sweet tooth from me (oops!). She has curly hair like Daddy, but large eyes and long lashes like Mommy. Her skintone is just the right mix of the both of us, and she lands right in the middle shade. She is a Gemini just like Daddy, and they also share the same blood type. Hmm, so maybe she is a little bit more like Daddy, but she gets all the best bits from Mommy! Hmph! Lol :P
ANS: When she was just born, she looked EXACTLY liked her Daddy! But as the months went by, she started to resemble me at that very same age. I would even make photo comparisons and my own Father couldn't tell us apart! She definitely has her Daddy's nose though, but most people says she looks more like me now. She walks like her Daddy, but is dramatic like Mommy. Her food preferences are more like Daddy, but she gets her sweet tooth from me (oops!). She has curly hair like Daddy, but large eyes and long lashes like Mommy. Her skintone is just the right mix of the both of us, and she lands right in the middle shade. She is a Gemini just like Daddy, and they also share the same blood type. Hmm, so maybe she is a little bit more like Daddy, but she gets all the best bits from Mommy! Hmph! Lol :P

very interesting facts- knowing that I don't meet her much :) I'm a Taurus too!
ReplyDeleteAh, my fellow Taurean! Thanks for reading my blog :)
Delete